CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Playdates!!!

Me by the window way up high
My big brother waiting for the elevator

All three of my big brothers



oh, cool! bubbles!


Mama and me are gonna try


we did it!


We just love playdates ... like the one we enjoyed today at the our local children's museum with MckMama and her many small charming children. Have you ever scrambled for a piece of paper or somewhere to write down a number, an email, a blog ... while trying to make a playdate? Well you just need to see what a very wise mama has come up with, playdate cards:







Sorry for the bad pictures ... but I did insist that my mama hold me while she took the pictures and even now while she types :-)

Please do go visit their site, Moom and Back Studios, and enjoy some of her wonderful printed products!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Looks like fun! The cards look like a great idea.