CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

ABCs - Alphabitty Moments




My Mommy's friend MamaBear has created a great way to capture and treasure some of the tiny moments in our lives. Please come join us for Alphabitty Moments over at MamaBear's blog. She has a great talent for this photo stuff, and for raising "cubs" in their campground. We are having a blast making our way through the alphabet with little moments captured on film.


This week we are doing the letter P
And we thought of endless Possibilies:

Paper - I LOVE to eat paper
Papa - I have two Papas and two Great-Papas
(as in Grandpas and Great Grandpas)
Pencils - I recenlty discovered that I can make marks with these
Popcorn - it drives me crazy when I see my big brothers snacking on this becuase mom won' let them share it with me.
Pancakes - I love to eat these!
Park - I love to go play there!
Pictures - my mom is addicted to these, espcially if I am in them

But we decided we better narrow it down to
"Pictures of People At My Pool Party" (hey - thats 4 Ps!)

And here are just a few of the many many Pictures my mom took of People at my first birthday Pool Party:











 

No comments: