CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 392 ~ Alphabitty Moments




My Mommy's friend MamaBear has created a great way to capture and treasure some of the tiny moments in our lives. Please come join us for Alphabitty Moments over at MamaBear's blog. She has a great talent for this photo stuff, and for raising "cubs" in their campground. We are having a blast making our way through the alphabet with little moments captured on film.


My Mommy is week behind, this week we are on the letter R, but Mommy is still doing letter Q. I guess me and my siblings are keeping her too busy ... or it might be that new house we are building ... anyway Q is for Quilts in our family. All the Quilts you see in these pictures were lovingly made by my great grandma (my mommy's mom's mom). We love to cuddle in bed, on the couch or even on the floor under one of Grandma's Quilts.








4 comments:

Mamí♥Picture said...

I ♥ the Pictures!
Great Shots!
Thanks for sharing!
Have a ♥Lovely♥ night!

MamaBear said...

You've inspired me to get my quilts out of storage so the kids can USE them. Of course I'll wait until we're not in the middle of a heat wave...

Tutu said...

Great pictures. I would love to learn to quilt!!

mom24boys said...

I have a bag somewhere of the cute parts of the boys' baby clothes, bc I planned to make a quilt with all the adorable embellishments. Needless to say...not only is the bag MIA, but my sewing machine is still in a box! You are my second inspiration this week! Thanks!