CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday!



My mommy has a friend named MckMama. She has a great blog, My Charming Kids, that my mommy like to read. MckMama created a fun game for the moms to play on Mondays where they share all the silly stressed out things that they have not done recently. Oh, but really they did do those things!

Mom thought maybe I could play along this week, becuase I have not had a balance issue and I do not like to pull myself up on all sorts of furniture and I did not fall FOUR times and land on my head this week. I do not have the bruises on forehead to prove it.

Feel free to head over to My Charming Kids and read what other people have not done

2 comments:

Jen said...

My daughter, Julianna, was born on June 2, 2008. She and Mary sound like they are having the same experiences trying to learn to walk. What a great idea to take a picture of Mary every day during her first year. Too late for me to do that, but maybe I can take a picture of Jules every day during her second year! :)

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

Poor little thing! Yup, balance is very very tricky! Chin up girl, you'll get there soon enough, trust me!

BlogBaby