CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

ABCs - Our Alphabitty Moments




Please come join us for Alphabitty Moments over at MamaBear's blog, she has a great talent for this photo stuff. And we are having a blast making our way through the alphabet with moments captured on film. This week we are on K!


K is for Kisses!!!!

Mommy thinks my cheeks are the kissiest!



Mommy giggles when I kiss her and she says my kisses are so slobbery ... I wonder why?


And after much hair pulling and playing around on her computer my mom is finally learning about digital scrabooking ... here is her first page, created at Smilebox

Stay tuned for more kisses pictures with my siblings ... but right now mom has to go settle a fight over the chip bag between my brothers ... BOYS!

7 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great kisses captured.

mom24boys said...

Her cheeks ARE the kissiest!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures :) Love the layout too!

Mamí♥Picture said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mamí♥Picture said...

Love the Pictures!
Thanks for the tip about smilebox...

MamaBear said...

The layout is beautiful and those Cheeks! My oh my!

Esther said...

I <3 Smilebox! I always use that to share my pictures after holidays or birthdays. Great letter K, I agree, those cheeks are very kissable!