CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 366 - a note from my mom










Wow! A year and a day! We are so blessed to have you and know you, Mary. Part of me wishes you could stay my tiny baby forever. I just love to hold and snuggle you, I love to kiss your sweet cheeks and tiny baby toes. I love the way your baby hair feels so soft. And I love the way the top of your little head smells so good. But I also love all the things you are learning to do. I love to watch as you grow and discover. I'm certain that God has an awesome plan for your life! You are surrounded by so much love. Even beyond your mommy and daddy and four big siblings there are so many who love you. And beyond all those wonderful people you are loved by The One who created you The One who knit you together in my womb, The One who knows you perfectly! Psalm 139

I am so honored to be your mommy. I hope you will one day understand that every day I give thanks to God for blessing me with you and your sister and brothers. My greatest prayer for you, my girl, is that you will grow to to know the love of our God and Savior, that you will cherish His word and live the life He has for you.

All My Love ~ Mommy

No comments: