CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 313

I got tubes in my ears this morning, or so they tell me. Seemed just like a pretty normal doctor appointment to me, except I wore funny pjs and fell asleep. Mom was very happy that the whole morning went very smoothly. The nice nurse brought me to my mommy as soon as I was waking up and mom and I rocked for a bit with this silly bottle the nurse thought I might like.




The nurse seemed a little concerned that I did not know how to drink the water out of the bottle, till mommy explained that I never drink bottles, just use them to chew and teeth on. I prefer to drink mommy milk, or water from a straw.



Then daddy and I watched a Clifford show and then we were ready to leave



Daddy had to work the afternoon and evening, so mommy and the other kids and I went to hang out at grandma's house, where I LOVED playing with my moms old Fisher Price toys again

No comments: