CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

ABCs - Our Alphabitty Moments




Please come join us for Alphabitty Moments over at MamaBear's blog, she has a great talent for this photo stuff



This week we are on letter G

G is for Grandpas & Grandmas
and our Great Grandpas and Grandmas:

Here is my Great Grandma Mary (my daddy's Grandma)


Here we are with Grandma and Grandpa S. (my daddy's parents)



These are my mom's Grandparents (my Great Grandparents from Pine City) at a Twins baseball game this summer, they have so much fun cheering on their team with a team of their grandchildren and great grandchildren along



These are Grandma and Grandpa C. (my mommy's mom and dad) at Christmas time with all 10 of us Grandkids

Yes, I am truly blessed to have so many Grandparents!!!

5 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

grandparents are great arent they??? nice pictures!

Kelly said...

I love the pictures...especially the Twins one. We love the Twins!!
I created my pictures with digital scrapbooking kits and Adobe Photoshop and Adobe CS3. Do you have either of those?

Stef said...

What a neat idea! I love that your chronicling each day for her. What a great present your family is doing for her. Such a lovely family!

Youth Leaders said...

You are blessed with a big family. So great that there are even great grandparents.

Maura

Anonymous said...

Great pictures ;) Thanks for stopping by my page :)