CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

ABCs - Our Alphabitty Moments




Please come join us for Alphabitty Moments over at MamaBear's blog, she has a great talent for this photo stuff. And we are having a blast making our way through the alphabet with moments captured on film. This week we are on I.

I is for ICE CREAM!
We are true Minnesotans up here ... once the temps top 50 degrees we feel like summer has really arrived! So the other day the kids and I sat outside by a little coffee and ice cream shop and enjoyed our ice cream. Might need to do it again today since the temps are supposed to reach 70!











Mmm ... mmmm Big brother just had to make sure she got her first taste of chocolate ice cream!






What could be better than chocolate ice cream???
Putting gummie bears on top!





Oh just see the excitment!





What??? One is just not enough! Besides, mom did not really want all of hers




And my teenager tells me that she really does not want her picture taken while eating;-) Too bad ...

9 comments:

Tutu said...

Great pictures! You have a beautiful family. I'm not sure the words "Mom didn't really want all of hers" have ever been uttered in my house in regards to ice cream!!
~Susan

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

woohoo for gummy bears on top!!!! and chocolate ice cream is my ALL time favorite! mmm mmm mmm!

Anonymous said...

MMM! Ice cream :) Great pics!

mom24boys said...

Great pix! Nicholas loves ice cream too--he turned 8 months old today (it's going all too fast!) How old is Mary?

Jenney said...

Great pictures. It was 60 here today so we picnicked...sick huh? Your family is very cute.

Shannon said...

Yummy ice cream, makes me excited for summer!

MamaBear said...

I wish McD's had chocolate ice cream...Julia went twice today so I think it's time we bought a gallon from the grocery store. This $4 a day ice cream 'habit' is getting pricey.

Wasn't the weather crazy today?

Esther said...

We're looking for warmer weather tomorrow. Might just have to have us some ice cream, too!

Cathy said...

YUM! Our son's baseball game got rained out last night, so we went for icecream instead! Can't say I has complaining.:)