CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Warning!!! And 400 Days old!

Warning!!! We are packing and We are moving!!!
Oh ... and today I am 400 days old!





And my mommy says its making her certifiably insane, whatever that is. I guess you might want to say a few prayers for her this weekend end. My big sister thinks my mom is "running around like a chicken with its head cut off" I wonder if my sister has ever really seen that? Sounds kinda icky actually ... Mommy does not look yucky just fried and tired. It might take her a while to get caught up on posting my pictures, but don't worry she is still taking plenty of pictures of me, just not that much time to get hem online.

Here are a few from the new house:


having a livingroom picnic:




Big kids will be painting their rooms today:






And my big brother Z thinks he is really faw-min' now:

1 comment:

Angie said...

You can do it! You will all have so much fun in the new house. Can't wait to see it in August! Miss you Miss. Mary. Tell your mom I miss her too!