CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I ♥ Faces ~ At The Beach

My mom has really been enjoying playing along
at I ♥ Faces weekly themes.
This is:
WEEK 29 - July 27th - "At The Beach"
All photos entered this week have to be beach-related. There will be just one category (you can enter either a Kids photo or an Adults or a mixture of Kids and Adults.)


So, here I am At The Beach:




Click on the button above to visit the I ♥ Faces website, you too can join in the fun, or just see a whole lot more beach pictures!

4 comments:

Emily Heizer Photography said...

Oh, she's funny! She looks fixated on something! She looks like she was bouncing on her knees and begging for a snack! Aren't babies so cute when the do that? :)

The hat is just darling too.

Emily
www.eheizerphotography.blogspot.com

Our family said...

Oh yes ... she was begging! Those are her big brother's feet in the picture and he was eating a sandwich ... yummm!

Lizz said...

Oh my goodness, what a doll baby! This is a great shot!

Tara said...

Such a cutie pie! I hope he shared with her!