CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

ABCs - Our Alphabitty Moments



My mom has found a really fun new way to combind pictures and letters of the alphabet. Her friend Mama Bear over at 4 The Love of Family has started to have really fun Alphabitty Moments

Today they are on letter E, thats an easy one for us, because my mommy loves our EYES, remember:









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since we are a bit behind on our Alphabitty Moments, we thought we should try to get all caught up:

D is for Daddy and Daughters:

My daddy admiring me shortly after I was born


Naptime with my daddy



My mommy's daddy visiting his daughter and granddaughter (me)



C is for Christmas
My very first Christmas





B is for Being the Baby all Bundeled up:



A is for my AUNTIES, funny thing is that they all have A names:


Alli and Amber are my mom's sisters
(fun picture from Christmas, ha?)


Ann is my dad's sister (here she is holding me)

2 comments:

mom24boys said...

Wow! You've been busy! Cute letter associations. Glad you joined us!

MamaBear said...

Yeah! You are GOOD at this! I'm so glad you played along. :)