CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 265 - Bows and Pretties!




My Mommy just loves all this pink and bows and girly stuff. Do you like the way she has decorated my blog? If you do, you'll have to go visit The Cutest Blog On The Block They can creat a whole blog facelift for you, for a fee, or you can check out their free blog backgrounds and do it yourself. They have great seasonal ones if you like to change you blog with the seasons.

2 comments:

The dB family said...

Hi Mary! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love what you are doing for your sweet little girl. She is beautiful!

Isn't Cutest Blog on the Block's backgrounds great?! I haven't done any yet, but I'm thinking for spring.

I will be sure to stop by again soon! God bless!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to pop out of lurkdom and tell you that I really enjoy this blog and your homeschooling blog. I'm a mom of three boys (9,6,3) and a baby girl (6 months). We homeschool and attachment parent. I need to blog since it has been so long, but I blog at mamajourney.wordpress.com