CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 233 - Part 2

We arrived!!!! Everyone is happy to be at Bearskin Lodge in Grand Marais MN. My siblings and cousins look forward to this trip all year. This is my first time up here and since I can't ski or snowshoe or sled or skate or snowmobile, I'm not really sure what everyone is so excited about. But tonight after we got unpacked we all met in the lodge for a very yummy dinner and then listed to a musher give a fireside talk about sled dogs and mushing. Some of my siblings and cousins have ridden in a sled pulled by dogs before, I guess they might go again this weekend. After that mommy and I went back to our lodge room, but most everyone else went out for a 10pm sleigh ride and hot cocoa




No comments: